Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Senior Capstones- Mr. Kulp's "Dear Reader Letter"

Dear Senior who completed a Capstone Project and turned it in to Mr. Kulp:

I am really enjoying reading your thoughts and seeing what magnitude the future holds with you guys doing the great things that you have actually THOUGHT OUT and PLANNED in these projects.  The ones that I have read to this point have been very good for the most part, and I consider it an honor to get to see into the plan of your life through this activity.  Though it is not the most popular requirement to graduate, this project has ushered students into mapping out the future, and for that, I am so thankful this school requires it.  With that said, I love being the school counselor at SCHS and believe that I am blessed to have a front row seat in seeing young adults grow and make mistakes and develop into strong, young men and women of character.  This is what we are all about at The Circle.

Mr. Kulp