Friday, February 7, 2020

Blessed to Be A Counselor

There seems to be a "day" or "week" dedicated to every group and every cause in the world.  Some of my favorites are-

February 1st- Spunky Old Broads Day
February 4th- Thank a Mailman Day
February 6th- National Chopsticks Day

The Third Week of February is dedicated to International Flirting Week.
And...
This week has been School Counselor's Week, a week we stop to recognize the important role great school counseling can bring to a school. 

At the end of this week, I (Mr. Kulp) would like to take this opportunity to say how blessed I am to serve Social Circle High School.  It is a honor to come here every day and work with the great students, parents and staff members.  Each day I see our school continue to grow towards academic excellence with the sole goal of preparing our students for the world beyond our walls.  To watch young men and women grow in maturity is a privilege that I do not take for granted.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community!  Go Redskins!!