Saturday, June 16, 2018

Heading Home

Well, that's it!  Fourteen colleges and universities in five days.  I am leaving the State of Florida smarter about the college options that are available for our students, and this will hopefully pay off in better advice and guidance that I can offer to students and parents about college decisions.  In each of these write ups, I have sought to bring you into the experience alongside of me and to learn from what I am learning.  I want great things for the students of Social Circle and am ready to get sweaty with you guys in assembling plans that will accommodate your huge dreams.  Remember that college is something that you start planning for in the ninth grade.  Make good grades, read a lot and start thinking about who you are/what you want to be/what you want to learn...

Thank you for reading all of these long posts.  I am blessed to be the counselor at Social Circle High School.  Now buckle up and let's do great things!!