Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sign up for a Meeting with Ms. Justice or Ms. Fleeman!

Check out Ms. Justice and Ms. Fleeman's introductions and appointment systems below! 


Hello! This is Ms. Justice, your School Counselor at SCHS! I am so excited to be working with you this year. My main roles are to help students and families through academic advising (dual enrollment, scheduling, academic achievement, 504s, etc.), college and career readiness for 9th-11th grade, and social and emotional support (stress, anxiety, trauma, mental health concerns, student safety concerns, etc.). Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions or schedule an appointment here if you would like to meet! Again, my email is christina.justice@socialcircleschools.org. I look forward to working with you all!  


Hi! My name is Emaleigh Fleeman, and I am the College Adviser at SCHS. My primary role is to assist seniors as they make decisions for life after high school. Here is the link to schedule a meeting with me, or you can scan the QR code below. Please reach out via email or phone if you have any questions. I am excited to connect with you!